Competent authorities: a registered Russian travel agency with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Ensure that you are dealing with a reputable travel agency, which can register in Russia, and which will also provide you with other support services upon your arrival.
To obtain a visa to Russia, you must submit an Invitation which is divided into two parts – tourist Voucher and host confirmation for the foreign citizen.
The 5 points to check on the voucher:
- The following: “all the services are entirely paid”
- Dates on the voucher have to match those on the application visa form
- The voucher is accepted in original, copy or fax version
- In the case of stay of a period exceeding 14 days, the voucher must be accompanied by a detailed schedule
- The hotel must be accredited by the federal Department of immigration
Beware: the confirmation of hotel booking does not replace the host Confirmation for the foreign citizen and is not valid to obtain a Russian visa!
|1 entry||1-30 days||On the same day||25 €|
|2 entry||1-30 days||On the same day||25 €|