- Why an apartment is more advantageous than a hotel?
- May I reserve any available rented apartment?
- What is the minimal duration of booking?
- What happens once my booking request is sent?
- When and how to pay my apartment booking?
- Means of payment Accepted
- Direct debit cards accepted?
- May I negotiate a price reduction?
- How to pay transfers airport fees and other service providers?
- What are the administrative methods for a rent?
- Data confidentiality and safety
- Do you collect a commission?
- What are the arrival and departure schedules?
- What is the procedure when you arrive in the apartment?
- What’s to be done if our flight or train is delayed?
- How to modify my reservation date after its confirmation?
- How to cancel my reservation?
- May I add an additional person to my reservation?
- May I bring my pet?
Why an apartment is more advantageous than a hotel?
Choosing an apartment will get a value for money upper to a spacious hotel room, or even to an executive suite. Furthermore, the high prices of hotel rooms as well as the lack of privacy that sometimes reigns are additional arguments to choose an apartment. With Glamour Apartments Worldwide, an irreproachable welcoming of the customers is joined to all the advantages of a comfortable apartment.
May I reserve any available rented apartment?
It is correct; it depends only on the apartments availability. If the selected apartment is already booked, we propose you other apartments of superior or equivalent range. You have only to validate one of the proposals.
What is the minimal duration of booking?
To book an apartment, your stay has to be at least of 2 nights.
What happens once my booking request is sent?
After having booked an apartment, you will be contacted by a reservations agent who will verify that your request is really in adequacy with your needs.
When and how to pay my apartment booking?
- A deposit will be asked, its amount will depend on the price of the apartment you chose. The cashing of the deposit will validate your reservation.
- The balance of your reservation must be paid upon your arrival in the apartment, with our agent.
Means of payment Accepted
- On-line (the proof of purchase is supplied on request).
- In our agency in Moscow / St. Petersburg.
- Upon your arrival in the apartment.
For more information, see our section “whitch payment cards are accepted? ”
Payment in Roubles to our agency in Moscow or Saint-Petersburg.
By bank transfer
From your personal account or your company account.
Services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
We are however open to quite different means of payment which can suit you.
Direct debit cards are accepted?
We accept most of the international payment cards:
- American Express
For any question concerning the payment of your reservation, do not hesitate to contact us, or consult our CGV section.
May I negotiate a price reduction?
Yes. Reductions are granted to the regular customers as well as to the partner company customers. A reduction is also granted if your stay is longer than planned. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
How to pay transfers airport fees and other service providers?
All the additional services must be paid directly on the spot to the providers.
What are the administrative methods for a rent?
A lease of vacation rental must be signed between the tenant and the on-the-spot agency. A receipt and an invoice will be put handed to you for any payment. You can download here the model of rental agreement.
Data confidentiality and security
For your safety, your account ID IS NOT REGISTERED NOR STOCKED on our server. Any credit card payment will be made on the secure bank server. None of your particulars or those of your reservation will be revealed.
Do you collect a commission?
Yes. Partners of diverse rental companies in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg, we are paid by commission.
What are arrival and departure schedules?
The arrival can be made from 2 pm and any departure must be registered before 12 am. Any departure or arrival except these crenels involve the invoicing of an amount corresponding to 50 % of a daily apartment price. Any pre-empt arrival must be indicated in advance. The hour of your departure must be also indicated in advance so that a staff member can be there to receive the apartment keys.
What is the procedure when you arrive in the apartment?
Upon your arrival, a staff member will welcome you in the apartment or at the agency to hand you the keys and sign the contract of lease as well as the invoicing documents.
What’s to be done if our flight or train is delayed?
If your flight is delayed, you can warn us by contacting us by phoning at the numbers of the Contact section.
How to modify the booking dates after its confirmation?
Any modification of reservation must be indicated as quickly as possible.
In case of change of date, we postpone your reservation on the condition of availability for new dates, otherwise, we shall propose you a similar apartment.
In case of modification of a week or more, or of a previous departure, a night price is to be paid. For more information concerning the modification of the dates of stay, refer to the CGV section.
How to cancel my reservation?
Any cancellation of reservation must be indicated as quickly as possible.
In case of cancellation of the stay before your arrival, an overnight stay will be charged and the remaining amount will be paid off to you. For more information concerning the cancellation procedure, please refer to the CGV section.
May I add an additional person to my reservation?
Yes, and without additional charges.
May I bring my pet?
Yes, but certain conditions may apply. Pets are accepted after confirmation and subject to a preliminary agreement. If you plan to bring your animal, please mention it in the reservation.