Park Kultury and Frunzenskaya subway stations 12 minutes walking.
Description of the apartment:
“A very busy day gives us a good sleep “: this Leonard de Vinci phrase inspired this apartment’s designers. A decoration full of character, of lively and contrasted colours, glass and light: the environment will fill you with energy to face a day inMoscow. The big windows make the apartment clear and very pleasant. Sleeping: 2+2+1. Floor: 5/5. Windows overlooking the street.
Frunzenskaya and Park Kultury subway stations 15 minutes walking; the famousGorkyPark (recently renewed), theKomsomolskiy avenue, the MDM and Horizon cinemas, Frunzenskaya banks andAndreevskiyBridge are all in the district.
What is included in the apartment?
- quiet apartment
-Informal meal on arrival (bottle of water and snacks)
- trick curtains for a comfortable sleep
- air conditioning
- big Windows
Washing machine, bathtub, hairdryer, soap, shampoo, shower gel.
Microwaves, kitchenware, water filter, tea, coffee, sugar, kettle, cooker, refrigerator.
Telephone (national and international calls included in the price (until 2$ / day).
- unlimited high-speed Internet included in the price.
- Metallic access door to the building
- secured door apartment
- security intercom
Radio, television, DVD reader.
- cleaning of the apartment included in the price: every day in the week, according to the tasks list of the apartment.
- change of the linen included in the price: every four days.